Newcastle 13th, Manchester 14th, Leeds 15th,
Birmingham 20th, Cardiff 21st, Bristol 22nd June
9.30 am – 14.00 pm
According to the Economist, data is the world’s most valuable resource. The value comes from analytics - extracting patterns, predictions and other insights from raw digital information.
In November 2016, The GeoInformation Group was acquired by Verisk Analytics, the leading US data analytics provider and we have exciting plans for expanding the coverage of our data products.
Join us for a FREE, fun and thought-provoking collaborative workshop on spatial data and analytics. Learn how spatial data products have developed including latest techniques for data capture, maintenance and analysis. Share your data challenges and requirements and help contribute to the next generation of solutions.
Benefits of attending:
• Learn about the latest data capture and analytical techniques
• Hear real-world examples of the benefits that spatial data and analytics can bring
• Discuss your data challenges and ideas and learn from others’ data experiences
• Hear about our exciting plans for the future
• Contribute to the next generation of data products
• Receive a handy data resources and analytics catalogue
* Please note: This event is free to attend, however we request cancellation at least 48 hours beforehand. We reserve the right to charge a £30 fee for failing to attend without this prior cancellation via Eventbrite. This fee covers catering costs.